A Web Developer is in charge of coding, designing, and laying out a website according to the needs of a business. Since the role is about the user experience and how things work, you need to know a little bit about both graphic design and computer programming.
We are looking for a great Web Developer to be in charge of our website’s coding, creative design, and layout.
The job of a web developer is to build our website from the ground up, from the idea to the finished product. This includes designing everything from the home page to how the site looks and works.
Location: Calgary, AB
Pay: $28.85 per hour for 30 to 40 hours a week.
Conditions of employment: Permanent employment/Full time
Start date: Begins as quickly as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Use best software development practices to write code that is well-designed, testable, and efficient.
- Using HTML and CSS best practices, you can make a website’s layout and user interface.
- Integrate data from different databases and back-end services.
- Based on technical needs, gather and tweak specifications and requirements
- Make and update documentation for software
- Be in charge of keeping our site running, growing it, and scaling it up.
- Keep up with new technologies and industry trends and use them in your activities and operations.
- Work with web designers to make sure the design looks good.
- Web programming skills that have been tried and tested
- Top-notch programming skills and a deep understanding of HTML/CSS today
- Ruby on Rails.
- A good understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- Relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development should all be well understood.
- Experience with network diagnostics and tools for network analytics
- Learn the basics of how search engine optimization works
- Skills for finding problems quickly and solving them creatively
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to juggle multiple tasks while sticking to deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly, and become an expert in a wide range of web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a field similar to it.
College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience
Between 1 and less than 2 years
- Research and rate different kinds of software for interactive media
- Make prototypes and storyboards.
- Talk to clients to figure out and write down their website needs.
- Lead and organize teams from different fields to work on the graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity of a website.
- Find, choose, and organize information to be put on the website, and design its look, layout, and flow.
- Use a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software to make and improve website content.
- Create the site’s architecture and figure out what hardware and software it needs.
- Plan, design, write, change, add, and test code for a website.
- Test things out and do quality and security checks.
Personal Suitability Initiative; Set Up; Adobe Acrobat Reader; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop;
Who can send in an application?
The employer will accept resumes from:
- Canadian citizens and people who live in Canada permanently.
- Other people who want to work in Canada, with or without a valid work permit.
How To Apply
4838 Richard Road SW, Suite 300, Calgary, AB
Notice: This job posting was put up on Job Bank by the employer himself. The Canadian government has taken steps to make sure it is correct and reliable, but they can’t say for sure that it is real.